The Internship will begin in May 2022 and end in August 2022. This internship is designed for a student studying for a career as a Supply Chain Professional. The Supply Chain Intern will assist the Supply Chain Department with a variety of projects including:
Work both with OSP's and raw material buying
- Assist with audits, supplier set up, and bidding out a service or contract
- Transition DC network to 3PL
- Improve inventory management/layout at the DCs
- Freight trend analysis to drive cost reduction
- Create shipping/delivery schedules
Expected Areas of Competence (KSAs)
Education and Experience Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Microsoft Computer Skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree.
Candidates for positions with NEI, Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All offers of employment will be conditioned upon successful completion of a post-offer, pre-hire background check and drug screen. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
NEI, including Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
EEO/AAP/Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and
Individual with Disabilities