Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all activities on product.
- Tracking results and adapting tactics as needed.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; M.B.A.in marketing a plus
- At least 10 years of combined experience in marketing and/or advertising, with some packaged goods experience a plus.
- Highly organized, methodical, but with a sense of urgency to seize on opportunities and optimize our marketing desired.
- Comfortable with self-motivating, taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high ambiguity.
- Transparent and communicative, to ensure team and broader business alignment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, and adjust swiftly to changing business priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)