AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
The Market Development Specialist supports the company's future business development activities, including identification of new market opportunities, understanding of competitive landscape, as well as the profitability of existing markets to support market entry/exit decisions. The successful candidate will be able to be operate independently in a fast paced environment synthesizing market and internal data into clear, written documentation/presentations and collaborate across different lines of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leveraging various data sources, define new market opportunities for investment by AccentCare. Partner with Corporate Development and other constituencies to define the investment vehicle for new markets; DeNovo, acquisition, etc.
- Manage historical market share performance and develop competitor analyses for key stakeholders
- Develop framework for understanding of specific market/branch profitability, including analysis to support profitability improvement initiatives for underperforming markets
- Lead and/or individually conduct ad hoc projects requiring data & financial analysis, financial modeling, and presentation with a focus on insights and solutions.
- Independently collect, validate, analyze and synthesize data to support customer or project objectives.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Develop models/process data to directly support and drive business strategy and the planning process within the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of the various departments to capture relevant data points and knowledge required to drive further growth and address business needs
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information.
- Plan and complete assigned work with high quality, on time and on budget. May include leading and/or mentoring other others across the organization. May act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects.
- Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
- Proactively identify customer or product needs and assist in developing solutions.
- Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and stakeholders.
- Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or other analytical discipline with 3+ years work experience in an analytically oriented role. MBA degree and/or 2+ years in an advisory services/consulting role helpful, but not required.
- Prior healthcare experience including home health a plus.
- AccentCare, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations to "otherwise qualified individuals."
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and an ability to collaborate with and influence executives, managers and the general associate population.
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced skills in EXCEL, Powerpoint and financial model building
- Business Intelligence (BI) Development - ability to leverage BI tools such as Qliksense, Tableau and Power BI to drive deep analytical insights and understanding of business trends.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Critical thinking to translate business needs into specific goals, actions and deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, influencing, thought and leadership
- Results and resolution-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Work Environment/ Demands of the Job:
- Position will require infrequent travel