With best in class research and predictive analytical tools, NielsenIQ BASES remains at the core of our clients' new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. In NielsenIQ BASES, you will work with industry leading marketers and see your work come to life. Have you ever wanted to modernize the brand and bottle design for an iconic beer company? How about discovering the next big energy drink? In BASES, you can. Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Product Leadership team and unlock the next set of analytical capabilities that will help the largest CPG manufacturers successfully innovate.
BASES is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Associate Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will work closely with product leadership, sales, corporate marketing, creative, communications and training/deployment to help shape and drive the go-to-market strategies for our new products.
Be the Voice of the Customer
* Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and challenges for products we bring to market, and how that may vary per market
* Collect and test information to help product leadership understand the specific needs and buying processes of our customers
Develop Effective Messaging
* Collaborate with product and sales teams to optimize our go-to-market strategy
* Help create product positioning and a narrative that resonates with our buyers based on their needs and each market's competitive environment
* Develop sales collateral to support the go-to-market strategy
* Understand the competition and ensure our solutions are clearly differentiated
Support the Launch of New Products
* Develop the product value proposition, market opportunity and segmentation with product and commercial leads
* Collaborate on content development and launch training programs
* Collaborate on the development of marketing plans and materials to generate leads
* Develop product launch plans with stakeholders from product, operations, sales and demand generation teams
* Lead sales enablement and internal training to ensure teams can effectively sell and support the product
Track and Measure Performance
* On an on-going basis, analyze in-market performance data to identify areas of opportunity to increase adoption of our products
* Regularly revisit customer needs to inform product refinements and feedback
* 2+ years' experience in B2B Product Marketing, Product Management, Go-To-Market
* Self-motivated individual capable of working in a very fast-paced environment
* Ability to work collaboratively across many teams to achieve a common goal
* Understanding of market research and Product Marketing principles
* Adept at storytelling with ability to simplify complex information
* Innovative self-starter, not afraid to take risks
* Excited by generating and adopting new ways of working
* Salesforce.com/Pardot experience
* Have a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude - it is not enough to have great ideas, you must be able to get stuff done with a sense of urgency
* Playing well with others is a must. We work as a team and have no room for egos
* Be able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization
* Work independently on a small team with a tremendous amount of responsibility
* Be able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects and pop-up dailyQualificationsAdditional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.