Starkey is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Associate who will work cross-functionally as a marketing lead with peers and marketing leadership to gain alignment in the development and execution of customer facing assets for global product releases - both digital and print - that support consistent B2B2C messaging. This position requires a collaborative work style, exceptional thoroughness and follow-through, responsive communication, and the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities. If you are passionate about marketing and collaborating with others, this could be the perfect fit for you!
Hearing is key to our health and happiness. Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience as breathing. Many recent advances are already being recognized as disruptive technologies that have positioned Starkey hearing aids as the industry's first devices that go beyond providing just audiological amplification. Our hearing aids now incorporate Artificial Intelligence, embedded activity sensors, language translation and transcription services, as well as an always-on personal voice assistant.
- Bachelors' degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of marketing or agency experience (account management) preferred
- Understanding of technical product management principles
Our product marketing associate will:
- Represent the voice of the customer in assigned projects across cross-functional and cross-level teams
- Assist Product Marketing Manager in successful execution of product releases approximately 2x per year
- Coordinate and execute task-level print & digital marketing requests for global product releases and ongoing product support
- Assist Product Marketing team in the execution of commercial plans and calendars with cross-functional and cross-level teams
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to develop internal and external messaging and communication plans where necessary
- Work across disciplines to become highly knowledgeable about existing and new hearing technology to fuel stronger marketing messaging and campaigns
- Support analysis of all marketing campaigns, mobile applications, and launch activities
- An experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing
- We celebrate innovation - finding creative ways to serve our customers better than anyone else
- Global leader in the design, development, and distribution of comprehensive hearing technologies
- We serve with passion, purpose, and excellence
- Here's the bottom line - we work so people can hear!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.